Groove Collider is a professional party band consisting of five experienced musicians. We’re one of the most sought after live wedding bands in Birmingham.
With a mix of dual male and female lead vocals, dynamic vocal harmonies, energetic guitars and drums – we provide live entertainment for any event that requires live music.
Groove Collider perform an original live set of first dance songs, wedding music and many well loved party songs. Our set list is finely tuned to include Pop, Rock, Reggae, Disco, Indie and Easy Listening – so something for every age group.
The band pride themselves on delivering fun and friendly live entertainment, so guests feel comfortable, engaged and most importantly enjoy themselves.
Thank you very much for your excellent performance at our fireworks event at The Red Lion Hunningham. It was a pleasure to have you. Hope to see you again soon.
Richard Pga Mérand, The Red Lion, Hunnigham
What makes Groove Collider different
- Groove Collider offer high energy, professional sound and exciting live entertainment.
- We feature female and male lead vocals. As a result our song list is exciting and varied.
- We think we are excellent value for money!
- We use professional equipment, PA and lighting to deliver a stunning live sound and performance!
- Have a favourite song? No problem – we’re happy to perform your first dance song or special birthday tune at no extra cost.
- To keep the party going we’re happy play recorded music via an iPod or MP3 player.
- We’re generally happy to travel anywhere in the UK, so don’t be afraid to ask.
Wedding & Party Band Package
- 2 x 45, 2 x 60 OR 3 x 45 minutes of exciting, energetic live music
- Five friendly, passionate musicians who love performing
- Great live sound and lighting show
- Professional front of house PA system
- A great mix of old classic party band tunes and up-to-date pop hits
How to hire us
Now that you have hopefully found the perfect party band for your event, we’ll provide some tips on what to provide. Below is a list of things we’ll require you to answer when you contact us. Please provide as much information as possible.
- What type of event is it? Private party, wedding reception, corporate event, charity ball etc
- How many guests do you expect?
- Is it a ticketed event?
- Where is the venue and what size is the room?
- What is the date of your party and what times do you need the band to perform?
- Are Groove Collider the only entertainment?
Once we have all the information we need, we’ll check to see if the date is available. If we are then we’ll provide you with a competitive quote.
To secure the booking we will ask for a small deposit. This ensures your date is in our calendar.
Then 14 days prior to your event we’ll require the final payment. You can of course pay us on the day, but the first option is often the easiest.