Groove Collider a party and wedding band consisting of five experienced musicians based in the West Midlands. With a mix of dynamic vocal harmonies, energetic guitars and drums, our live sound won’t fail to disappoint.
We perform an original live set of first dance songs, wedding music and many well loved party songs. Our song list is finely tuned to include Pop, Rock, Reggae, Disco, Indie and Easy Listening – so something for every age group.
Groove Collider pride ourselves on delivering a fun and friendly performance so guests feel comfortable, engaged and most importantly enjoy themselves.
Thank you very much for your excellent performance at our fireworks party, The Red Lion Hunningham. It was a pleasure to have you. Hope to see you again soon.
Richard Pga Mérand, The Red Lion, Hunnigham
What makes Groove Collider different
- Groove Collider offer a live energetic sound and exciting performance.
- We feature female and male lead vocals on different songs. As a result our song list is exciting and varied.
- We are excellent value for money!
- We use professional equipment, PA and lighting to deliver a stunning live sound and performance!
- Have a favourite song? No problem – we’re happy to perform your first dance for FREE.
- To keep the party going we’re happy play recorded music via an iPod or MP3 player.
- We’re generally happy to travel anywhere in the UK, so don’t be afraid to ask.
In case you wanted to know here are the current members:
Nicole – lead vocals
Nate – lead vocals, guitar
Miles – lead guitar, backing vocals
Le Twang – bass guitar
Mark – drums, backing vocals
Our live package
- Up to 2 hours of exciting, energetic live music.
- Five friendly, professional people who love performing.
- Awesome live sound and lighting show.
- A great mix of old classic tunes and up-to-date pop hits.
- 100% guarantee that your guests will enjoy themselves.
How to book
When you first contact the party band Groove Collider for your event, provide as much information as possible. Here’s a simple list of questions we’ll need answering:
- What type of event is it? Private party, wedding reception, corporate event, charity ball etc
- How many guests do you expect?
- Is it a ticketed event?
- Where is the venue and what size is the room?
- What is the date of your party and what times do you need the band to perform?
- Are Groove Collider the only entertainment?
Once we have all the information we need, we’ll check the date is available. If we are then we’ll provide you with a competitive quote for our band services,
To secure the booking we will ask for a deposit of £50-100. This ensures your date is in our calendar.
Then 10 days prior to your event we’ll require the final payment. You can of course pay us on the day, but the first option is often the easiest.